Got Questions?

Frequently Asked Questions

Our minimum order in Total is 1x20ft container, mix design allowed.

Quantity of the order must be minimum 5 pcs / design. Less than 5 pcs will be considered as sample (higher cost)

Step 1:

Please select the design you want to order. You can make selection from our collection or you can send us the technical drawing/picture with size if you need custom design

Step 2:

Email your selection to : so we can make Official price quotations

We will help also to calculate total CBM if already fit to the container or need adjustment to the qty

Step 3:

If all is complete, we will make proforma invoice for payment.

See also the term and conditions of our payment below

Production time for order is normally 8-10 weeks except in the high season or custom order. It could be longer


FOB Price :

Payment term for FOB Price is 40% downpayment and the rest 60% against document (copy export document sent by email)

Ex Factory Price:

Payment term  for ex factory price is 40% downpayment and the rest 60% before shipment / order finish.



Our standard packaging is using corrugated paper (export standard) for maximum loadibility in the container

Box Packaging or Internet packaging based on customer request. Additional cost may applied for label, more support,etc.

Sample production time will be depend on the difficulty. Buyer should provide detail information of technical drawing or picture with detail measurement.

We do not accept to copy any design with copy right from other company. 

Sample cost will be buyer’s account.